<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34501659?origin\x3dhttp://--compliicatedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
11:08 PM
I know I had to do something about it,
BUT OBVIOUSLY.
I DIDNT KNOW HOW.
I DONT KNOW HOW TO MOVE THE COMM.
And if i was gna tell you that just now,
you're prolly gna shoot me down as always and say
What you mean by you dont know how. Exco leh.
Pffffffft.
And you say that we need to speak up and tell you that we need you for awhile,
I DIDNT WANT TO DISTURB YOUR MEETING.
Apparently, you think that its wrong.
If I had called you out of your meeting,
You'll prolly be giving me the standard reply
Can you wait until I finish?!
Either way, its wrong still.


AND. what create miracles by having 2 mtngs at a time
rubbish honestly.
Both comms aint moving/moving slowly.
Whats the point.
A 2 people meeting? seriously.
but ohwell, i just hope you wont repeat this again.
A meeting without prepwork beforehand will never be a successful mtng.
At least thats how I feel.
I didnt want to be the I/C not cos i'm a slacker you may think,
but. hows he gna think if you had changed the I/C?
Sometimes are just meant to be listen, go in come out kind.
ITS JUST FYI.
You prolly think that things that dont require any action shldnt be said.
but too bad.
I say things that do not require any actions.


Anyway, its nothing personal.
But thats just how i feel.
Not wanting to tell you straight in the face was just.
I didnt want to argue.
And I didnt want to listen to all your "shootdowns" to me.
I do admit that i know i have to move them.
And i've kinda discuss with Sijia about this whole episode today.
Its really not because we dont want to move the comm,
We dont know that we need to make the comm progress,
BUT. WE. REALLY. DONT. KNOW. HOW.
We're still "NEW" in doing this.


PROFILE
:D
SAJC
EXITS
Friendster ! :D
FaceBook ! :D
ONEFIVE !
TWOFOUR !
Blodwen !
Chantal !
Charlene ! :D
Charis ! :D
Cheryl Ng !
Evelyn ! :D
Gracia !
Jesslynn ! :D
Joey Low ! :D
Jolene !
wlJolyn ! :D
Joyce Hui ! :D
Kaiying !
Lynette ! :D
Madihah !
Mavis ! :D
Mingrui !
Natalie Cheung !
Phoebe Feehilly ! :D
Reylyn ! :D
Sahidah ! :D
Sarah Teo !
Shan Shan ! :D
Sheryl Tan ! :D
Shili ! :D
Sophia !
Vanessa Soh !
Vivienne Chong ! :D
Weiyi&Michelle ! :D
Yanru ! :D
Yunhi ! :D
SCREAMS


credits
designer: xingying(:
image: photobucket
program: photofiltre
hosting: 001 002 003